“great restaurant”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #24 of 162 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We love Texas Roadhouse. We dine there frequently. The steak always has great flavor. Love the chil and the salads. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Huge portions! Food is excellent! Service was a tad slow, but it was so incredibly busy it was understandable. Good mixture of entrees and salads. Kids meals are great, not your ordinary chicken strips and burgers.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I stopped to dine after taking in a great movie at Cedar Creek. We stopped during the busy dinner hour but we were seated immediately, got our drinks within minutes and our meal arrived in less time then could be immagined.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I go here all the time! I have never had a bad experience. The food is always good and I never order the same thing! I like the call ahead option for tables! We have always had very good service!

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

We've eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal. It's very busy at prime times and you may have to wait to be seated but always worth the wait!