“Good Food...”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have frequented this restaurant many times when we visit Wausau (which is often). At fist the food was consistently great, but the past few times it's been hit and miss...mostly just average. I think it's a shame when a place starts out really good and then slowly fades in to 'Averageville', which in my opinion, might be what's happening here.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Mexican food seems to always be bland in the northwoods, there is a reason we travel south for it. I must say the talent of the servers and the wait staff are great. The hostess is one the rudest gals I have ever seen in the resturant business - for serving people. I give an A+ to the entire experience.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The food is great the the price is even better. Also you can ask for the heat level your want and customize any order.

1  Thank RibMountain60370
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Typical Mexican food place. Really good prices.
The server we had seemed uninterested in us being there or not. Just kind of phoning it in.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Was only in there once with my daugher. I'm 50 she's 29)We had gone shopping and wanted to stop for some Mexican food and had heard that this place was pretty good. Took us aobut 10 minutes to get seated. Once seated we waited about 15 minutes for someone to notice us and get us a glass of water. After another 10 minutes and not one single person even said boo to us, we got up and left.

Been to El Mezcal? Share your experiences!