“Amazing wings”

Ranked #50 of 163 Restaurants in Wausau
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have heard some people talking about $5 all you could eat wings and I just had to try them... They were amazing! So many flavors to choose from! Yum yum! I will definitely return!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Just left Richard's Supper Club where we had their prime rib and snow crab buffet. Everything was excellent. I even had catfish which was so buttery with NO fishy taste. Great food all around!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I've been going to Richards for almost 7 years and they are the best! You get a great atmoshpere and even better food. A must go for locals or visitors! Check them out on Facebook at Richard's Restaurant and Bar.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The steak I had was the best I have had in a very long time. It was so very nice and tender and the flavor was great too. The warm bread was just the right extra touch. Their salad bar was very well stocked. Our reservation was right on time. The server was very pleasant and checked with us often.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Lots of places in town have good food but it is the level of customer service that sets Richard's apart. From the moment you walk in the door till you are finishing your after dinner drink, the staff at Richard's treats their customers with a level of service that is tough to match.

Looking forward to many more great dining experiences at this establishment!

Been to Richard's Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!