“Epic”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Epic”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband and I recently tried brunch here on a Sunday morning, as we saw an ad in a local newspaper. We couldn't believe the value and deliciousness. We left so full, and didn't even get to try everyrhing. They offer a big steamtable with tons of dishes, salad bar, soup, large dessert table, and omelets and french toast (the absolute best I've ever tasted!!) made to order, all for less than $10. You can't beat that! We even saw a group of about 20 people that were there, so we are planning to have our anniversary party there.

1 Thank Jsesame

Wausau, Wisconsin
“the best & getting better”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Richard's has been one my favorite places to eat since I moved here in 1991. The fish fries are wonderful, & the steaks are so flavorful & tender. But the best thing is that it just keeps getting better. Their new nightly specials are now tempting back during the weekdays in addition to the weekend. In fact, I'm here waiting for my take-out order of wings....cant wait.

• Visited March 2013
Merrill, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food & atmosphere”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Have been a fan of Richards for many years & it remains a huge favorite for myself, friends and family & is where my out of town family always goes when they are here from Chicago.
Love the fish frys and the Sat. night prime rib is the best. Great steaks and shrimp too.

• Visited March 2013
Wisconsin
“Local Place, Local Flair, Delicious Fish Fry”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We wanted an authentic supper club/fish fry experience and we found it at Richard's. We knew we were the only tourists there which was great. Definitely glad we made a reservation for this busy and popular place. The pan fried perch was so flavorful and I'm very happy I ordered it pan fried and not deep fried. Comparing it to my husband's deep fried fish, mine had more flavor and was healthier! The salad bar was iceberg lettuce, nothing special about the lettuce and veggies, but they had fresh blueberries and strawberries for the salad and that made it an awesome salad.

Visited March 2013
“Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! Well worth the drive, a little out of town!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We went to Richard's for fish frys because we were recommended here by a friend. Wow, were we impressed! Cheese curd appetizer was the best I've ever had, and fish frys were absolutely delicious (not to mention incredibly inexpensive). The waitress and bartender were tremendous, and FUN. Overall, we had a wonderful time, a fun night out, and will definitely be back here again. Next time we plan to try their $5 AYCE chicken wings on Thursday nights. I highly recommended this place if you are looking for a great meal!

Been to Richard's Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!