“SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAM”

Ranked #44 of 164 Restaurants in Wausau
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Salad bar was fine. Soup unedible and food tasteless. Was good on previous visits. Waste of $100 this time. Will not return.

5  Thank Bruce M
There are newer reviews for Richard's Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed September 18, 2011

The steak has one word to describe it..... AMAZING!!!

1  Thank Beeperrulz
Reviewed July 7, 2011

We were looking for a low-key casual supper club dinner for a special night out on our trip away from home and saw this place and it looked right on the money! The special was a Prime Rib buffet - which we were really excited about. Upon walking in, the place was SO comfortable and homey and exactly what we were looking for! The bartender was very, very nice and she was extremely easy to talk to as we sat at the bar to have a drink before dinner. However, once we got seated, we had a training waitress and she was stretched a little thin and did not return to our table very often so we could order new beverages or request anything. In addition, we were given our bill before we could decide if we were having some dessert (which we were going to). But the biggest issue was the food - the buffet was very lacking with a very small selection of side items - only baked potatoes. The chicken was dry and worst of all the Prime Rib was ice cold after it was hand sliced and served to us! Bonus for me though was snow crab legs and I thought they were really good and I was happy with the meal! But, the other issues put my boyfriend in a bad mood - which therefore ended our special night and ruined everyone's attitude. :(

6  Thank mmw77
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Food was amazing! Best steak I have ever had. The bartender was so much fun, and the people there were so friendly. We felt so comfortable there. I highly reccomend this place to everyone!

2  Thank 123diner123
Reviewed March 26, 2011

I loved the seafood and steak!!! Best ever! Nick and kari and tom were the best!!!

1  Thank Millievenillie

Been to Richard's Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!