“Great food, bad service.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #87 of 164 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My food was great, as usual. However, five people brought me my appetizer, main course and drink refills. I wasn't sure why I was tipping the waitress when all she did was take my order. After I tipped her, a friend of hers posted a picture of my tip on a social networking site and made fun of how much we tipped her. Very unprofessional.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Our go to spot for late night apps! After 10, apps are half price... and 8 times out of 10 the food is hot and tasty (relatively speaking). The service is usually friendly and consistently quick. Always cheap drink specials. A table full of food and drinks for 2 with tip under 20 bucks... Cannot go wrong!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I go here because I know I can get some good food for my diet. The staff is very polite and quick, prices are medium, dishes are always hot and fresh.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We went here for dinner since it was walking distance from the hotel. It was the peak dinner time and was able to be seated right away. The service was very good. They did mix up two things for my daughter meal. They brought the wrong drink and made the wrong meal. Both were corrected promptly. I had the fish and chips. Not good. Seemed over cooked. The rest of the family said their meals were very good. I would go back.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My food was cold and there answer is lets microwave ribs...that makes them nice and tender. The mashed potatoes were hotter then the meat. manager thought reheating was the answer, that's what I would do the day after not in a restraunt.