“Excellent!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

Love the ranch dressing! Bakery closes early, so purchase before you dine if you want anything. Love their burgers, sandwiches, and soup. Fish was good, too... Great service! Cute restroom for ladies. I highly recommend!

Date of visit: February 2019
Sam H, Guest Relations Manager at 2510 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you Ellie for the great comments!

Reviewed February 14, 2019

We went here for our anniversary and it was everything it should have been. The waitress was very friendly and nice, the food was excellent and the atmosphere was perfect!

Date of visit: July 2018

We are glad you shared your special evening with 2510, hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I went to 2510 for a birthday celebration. The atmosphere is very nice, service was ok and food was tasty.

Date of visit: May 2018

Thank you for your nice comments, see you soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by a friend. I now highly recommend it as well. Very very wonderful staff. They were helpful from the moment I called (they gave fantastic directions!) to the end when I took care of my bill and departed. The food was fantastic. We did not get dinner rolls (I kind of missed them but hey..I don't need the carbs!) I need to return to Wausau next month. You can bet my dinner will be here!

Date of visit: January 2019

Thank you for the great comments! Anytime you want some extra carbs just let your server know :)

Reviewed January 14, 2019

On line states they deliver and when we called they stated they want 48 hours in advance notice. This is not delivery it is catering.

Date of visit: January 2019

We apologize and did some follow training with our newer staff to prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

Been to 2510 Restaurant? Share your experiences!