“New Years Eve dinner with the family”
Review of 2510 Restaurant

2510 Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 170 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2019

We were looking for a decent meal for a family of eight, and on New Years Eve.
We had lots of selection, good service, and large portions. They were able to have a selection for all eight of us.

Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

My Wife and I have had our Birthday dinners here for over 25 years straight. Nice atmosphere, the fireplaces are great. Food is not as good as it used to be but still good. Menu coukd use some updating prices keep going up and portions down a little, overall still a nice place for date night with the wife

Reviewed December 9, 2018

One of the BEST Birthday dining experiences ever. Not only was the food MAGNIFICENT but I was treated to my age percentage off my meal, a DELICIOUS piece of Birthday cake and a spin on the wheel for a price. The atmosphere was EXCELLENT. I can't begin to tell you what a GREAT experience this was for my Birthday --- SURPRISE!

Reviewed November 8, 2018

This restaurant was recommended by the hotel staff. Not so much.... We sat at the bar and the bartender pretty much ignored us. There were only 2 other people sitting at the bar so not sure why that happened. We ordered drinks and then meals. My friend had a shrimp dish which he didn't like at all. I had the salmon gorgonzola that sounded so good on the menu. It was soooo DRY and not sure if it had more than one little crumble of gorgonzola. Was also supposed to have a dill type sauce which I think they forgot. The salmon was also way over done. The bartender never asked how things were and we had to call her over to even get the bill. This will not be on my list of restaurants to return to.

Date of visit: November 2018
Chris L, Owner at 2510 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2018

We are very sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience while with us, Donna. Customer service that is not provided to it's fullest is unacceptable and will be addressed immediately! All of our dishes are prepared with nothing but fresh and high-quality ingredients, as we want to only serve plates that we are proud of, and would like to further apologize that it did not come across that way to you. We appreciate your feedback, and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again as we would love to restore your confidence in us!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Great location and restaurant for dining after appointment at doctor's office. Good menu (would be nice to have less cream sauce choices), good beer selection and drink specials, attentive service and very nice atmosphere. Check out the deli as well.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to 2510 Restaurant? Share your experiences!