“Perfect lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We stopped at the restaurant based on the sign for the restaurant at the highway exit . The lettering looked nice so we were hoping for a good lunch. The lunch was so good - way better than we had any reason to hope for based on the sign. The outside of the restaurant had us convinced we had made a perfect choice.

It was a busy Thursday lunch hour, but service was good. I had a chicken pot pie which was prepared perfectly - flaky crust without any sogginess, perfectly seasoned gravy and tender veggies and chicken. The salad was fresh veggies and greens. The thousand island dressing, I believe, was prepared on-site and had a perfect blend. Excellent!

Wish we had been able to have some dessert, but definitely no room left!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Breakfast served only until 11:00 AM in the restaurant, but until 1:00 PM in Deli. Had the Spinach, Cheese, and Feta omelet with hash browns and sourdough toast. Very tasty, served quickly and still piping hot. Eggs cooked perfectly and the omelet was filled with plenty of the goodies. It was so good I did it again two days later. This restaurant has excellent reviews and if this little area is any indication, the good reviews are well earned.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

This quaint little bakery/restaurant is a favorite and a MUST STOP IN whenever I am traveling in the north woods of Wisconsin! The bakery is delightful (do try the potato, dinner rolls!....little pillows of heaven!) But the star of the show here are the fried cheese curds! They are crispy outside and gooey inside! This is the way they are supposed to be – not just a clump of fried mozzarella.

Like any other restaurant, you gotta know WHAT to order. I don’t order a burger at a seafood joint. This is an excellent place for sandwiches and of course, whatever their “special of the day” might be. I have eaten here many times and have had the same great experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

We left after waiting at our table for 20 minutes for a waitress to appear.

I took my family out for my mother's birthday last night and while it only took two minutes at the hostess' podium to be seated, we sat for 20 minutes at our table while others were served around us. We were never brought waters, never asked if we would like to order any drinks or appetizers, let alone given any chances to order the dinners we had long-since decided upon. The manager was wandering around, but didn't seem to be helping at all. He should have been helping out since it looked like they were short-staffed. After a couple after us had come in, ordered their drinks, drank their drinks, paid their bill, had their table bussed and another couple was seated there, we decided to take our business elsewhere. 2510 missed out on what was going to be a $100 bill. It's easy to see why 2510 is hurting for business and unless management turns things around, I would think 2510 will not be open for business much longer. So get your discount birthday dinners while you can... If you can get served!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I had a Caesar salad and onion soup. My wife has a veggie wrap. The Caesar salad was drenched in dressing - you couldn’t even taste the greens. I like dressing but the lettuce should not be swimming in it. The veggie wrap did not have the ingredients that were detailed on the menu. The onion soup was among the most ordinary that I’ve ever tasted. No reason to go here - there are far better options in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to 2510 Restaurant? Share your experiences!