“I though it was Above Average”
Review of 2510 Restaurant

2510 Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 162 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
La Crosse, WI
“I though it was Above Average”
Reviewed October 3, 2005

I was worried when our hotel front desk person told us that a nice "supper club" was right down the road (we stayed at a very nice Baymont) and said it was called 2510 Restaurant...since this is the only Wausau restaurant that had a personal review on Trip Advisor, and that wasn't a glowing review, I dreaded going. But it was late and we didn't have time to find somewhere non-chain to go visit.

It's certainly "different." It looks nice from the outside, and not bad on the inside, but it does have a weird mixed atmosphere of old-style supper club and newer Perkins family restaurant. And it had the added oddity of paying your bill at the front counter (definitely Perkins-esque).

However, there was good microbrews on tap, and the menu has a lot of options ranging from $6 to $20. I decided to get a Cobb Salad, and it was a BIG salad at $7.50. Their ranch and blue cheese dressings are home-made and incredibly good (the blue cheese dressing is buttermilk based rather than mayo based). Their bread was also very good. The service was exceptional.

I'm picky about restaurants and restaurant food. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you go to this restaurant and you are staying in a hotel. Definitely a better choice than Perkins or Applebees.

9 Thank Rachelz

Wausau
“It's okay - bland - nothing special.”
Reviewed July 12, 2005

When we first came to town, we asked our realtor about where to go. She suggested 2510. Over the past 3 years, we have gone several times for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would say it is a higher-end Perkins. Family friendly, but nothing real exciting.

11 Thank LisaSWausau

Been to 2510 Restaurant? Share your experiences!