“Horrible service.”
Review of 2510 Restaurant

2510 Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 162 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
“Horrible service.”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I ordered my food and it was not served. After waiting about a half hour, another couple was seated at a table next to mine. They were served their appetizers right away while I had been sitting for almost an hour with no food. No employee stopped to check with me. I have never been treated so poorly at a restaurant before.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Kristi H

Dubuque, Iowa
“Great Food, Reasonable Price”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Growing up in Wausau, 2510 has long been known as one of the best eating establishments in town. The atmosphere has a touch of the fancy white-table-cloth, great for formal dates or gatherings, but relaxed enough place to bring your kids.

The menu mirrors this atmosphere, with a wide variety of pretty well done pastas, steaks, burgers and sandwiches with premium components and fancy display, with reasonable price tags.

I enjoy dressing up with my family and enjoying a 'fancy night out' without breaking the bank.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank JoshuaClements
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Nice place to eat”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I have been coming to this restaurant for years as we travel from Minneapolis through the area. The staff is very friendly, and creates a down-home feeling.

They have a large menu, and we have liked all of the food we've had, particularly the soups. You can sit in the restaurant itself or in the bar -- they serve the same food.

Visited August 2012
St. Paul, MN
“large portions.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We went on recommendations from our hotel. It was busy but we had called ahead and were seated when we got there. Our server was quick and efficient except she did not tell us about the specials for the evening. We overheard another waitress. The food was very good and the portions were large. We all had leftovers. I did notice that you get cake on your birthday and you get to spin a wheel to win something. Not sure what it was. But all the food is fresh and homebaked breads. This is a place I would go to again.

• Visited August 2012
Peoria, Illinois
“Good food, HUGE portions”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife and I had tried to get into 2510 when staying in Wausa this past winter, but the wait was over 30 minutes. This wasn't surprising given the reviews we'd read and that this was a Saturday evening around 6:30. We decided we'd try next time we were in town, and we're glad we did. Our server was very nice and helpful in both drink and food choices. The portions were HUGE and we both had leftovers for the next day's lunch. We were very pleased and look forward to eating at 2510 in the future.

Visited July 2012

Been to 2510 Restaurant? Share your experiences!