“So So Experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2011

11 family members visited 2510 for a lunch. We were seated in the very back of the restaurant and along with 2 other tables were serviced by one server. She tried her best to keep up with the distance from the kitchen and our location, but it did cause the service to be slower that I expected.

Overall the food was of very good quality and with ample portions. Soft drinks included free refills while iced tea drinks cost for refills..
I would say this restaurant is appropriate for the older generation but not so for large groups with small children.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

Food was ok. Large portions. Seemed to cater to the over 70 crowd. The cheese curds are quite good. Bakery items looked delicious.

Reviewed December 23, 2010

Stopped in on the way through town. Nice place for multi-generations of the whole family. Good menu variety. Cheese curds did not live up to the hype. No batter, soggy and dripping with grease. Burger meat was good but the foccacia bread was too dense and the seasoning was over-powering. Very cute kids monster cookie with meal. Baked goods look wonderful. Timely service and helpful, friendly staff. I enjoyed the fireplace homelike atmosphere. Would probably try another Wausau option if I pass through town again.2510 is a nice option but didn't have any wow factors for me on the plates. Honestly, the restroom were the most impressive thing I encountered. They are very stylish. Odd thing to make a restaurant memorable.

Reviewed December 12, 2010

Food and service is great. Faves are the 2510 Burger, Nutty Chicken on a Croissant, Prime Rib, and of course their "Celebration Cake". So many different rooms to dine in, some with fireplaces, soooo cozy and inviting. Just found out they do wedding cakes! A friend got hers from there, it was really beautiful! I never knew they did wedding cakes. This place is awsome!

Reviewed August 1, 2010

My boyfriend Justin and I just visited 2010 and had a wonderful experience. The food was great the lady who took our order, Amy, was very friendly. We were traveling and were in the mood to break the chain and switch it up. He had the Ultimate Croissant and it was the august croissant sandwich I had ever saw. I had the Early Riser, your standard two egg breakfast with all the fixin's. We also shared an order of French toast. Everything was exceptionally delicious and at a great price. We frequent breakfast places often and this one was above par. I definitely recommend it to anyone traveling "up-nordt".

Been to 2510 Restaurant? Share your experiences!