“Favorite Chinese in Wausau!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mandarin Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 160 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: Chinese
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Favorite Chinese in Wausau!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

I have never been disappointed with Mandarin. I have eaten in the restaurant for the lunch buffet and ordered delivery, in all cases they have exceeded my expectations. Their food seems very fresh and I understand they do not use MSG! In my experience, most Chinese restaurants seem to serve a bunch of dishes that taste exactly the same, salty with little other flavor and like they are all coming from the same big pot in the back...Mandarin's dishes are always full of flavor and seem to be made fresh when you order. Their service is great, on many occasions (both in restaurant and delivery) I seem to get the same server/delivery driver. I'm not sure of his name but he is great and always very friendly.

• Visited March 2014

Wausau, Wisconsin
“Great food and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten many times at Mandarin. The food is always well prepared and tasty. We have never had a bad meal. The head waiter Sergio is a great asset to the restaurant. He is very personable and shows interest in what you talk about. What is surprising is his memory of what you ordered the last time you were there. The Mandarin has an outside screened in veranda along side the Wisconsin River which is a neat place to be seated at when the weather allows. The other great things about the Mandarin is that they do not use MSG and they deliver food. Its our favorite Chinese food place in Wausau!

Been to Mandarin Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!