“Wings Good, Beer Cold, Service is the Best!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #43 of 162 Restaurants in Wausau
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I like eating in the Bar Area. The bartenders are the best at this location. Also the Captain that runs around is always helpful and knows how to get things done. He changed the channels, gave us samples and when something came out wrong he corrected it. The service has seemed to greatly increased at BWWs!!

1  Thank RibMountain60370

Reviewed May 8, 2014

In town for work and placed a quick takeout order of some boneless wings. They had to be hours old. Hard, tough, cold, light on the sauce. I'm not kidding -- these were the worst boneless wings I've ever had at any BWW. Maybe it was an off night.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Got assorted hot wings, carrot and celery sticks and dip and watched Olympics and other games. Plenty of friendly staff to wait on you, so you don't "Wait". Parking lot full on a week day is a sure tale of a great place.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

My Husband and I came here to eat lunch a few months ago, and the food/service was amazing! I really like how the management was there talking to their guests, and making sure your visit was nothing but perfect! This is one of the best places I have been to yet, to eat. I will be recommending this place to all my family, friends, and others. Thank you to all of the friendly staff, and of course the cooks!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The one thing I love about Buffalo Wild Wings it is usually pretty consistent wherever you go. I know the one in Wausau was definately up to my expectations!