“Drive thru briqs!”
Review of Briqs Soft Serve

Briqs Soft Serve
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Wausau
Reviewed September 3, 2015 via mobile

Love the drive thru. Its a quick way to grab a take home quart on my way home. Especially now with the kids back in school, the drive thru makes it really convenient.

Reviewed July 29, 2015 via mobile

I had a turtle sundae & those with me had other various creations. We all loved what we ordered, never a bad treat here!

Reviewed July 14, 2015

My entire family goes here multiple times every summer for Ice Cream. It's always busy. Very good soft serve ice cream! Also great malts. They give away these cute little doggy cones for free if you have a dog. The one by NTC has a drive thru.

Reviewed July 2, 2015

I love ice cream but this stuff isn't good , its bland . no flavor. I could make way better home made ice cream at home. I'm very disappointed in this place they need to step there game up

Reviewed June 30, 2015

Stopped to get ice cream several times, always friendly and always good! They have very good ice cream and I plan on stopping as soon as I am in town.

Been to Briqs Soft Serve? Share your experiences!