“Men like it too”

Ranked #23 of 163 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: It's one of those menus where you find yourself wanting one of everything. Serving wraps, sandwiches, salads, grilled panini, soups and smoothies. Fast, fresh and delicious!
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is a chic sandwich shop that is favored by many. My wife introduced me to it and I was impressed by the fresh and natural offerings. Flavor by ingredients and talent not just from salt based spices. My wife prefers the Santa Fe. I appreciate the soups.

1  Thank QCWilly

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

The panini and sweet potato fries were excellent, but not enough to bring me back. The panini, meal, and coffee were far overpriced and into the double digits. I had about 10 fries total. The panini was a good size, however. At no point did either of the workers bother to thank me for stopping or extend a courteous gesture such as wishing me a good night or even smile.
Bottom line: Too pricey and poor service. Unfortunately for the food, it has no chance to shine.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My family and I stopped here as a recommendation from a friend. Have we ever missed out! We were very impressed. The flavor of the food is so good it is indescribable. I have never tasted such a good sandwich in my life. The smoothy I had was equally good. The only complaint I have is that they close too early in the day.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here and reacted with mixed feelings. My wife loved the decor and thought the food was good. I thought the food was overpriced and average to fair. Premium prices demand something extra and there was nothing extra.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Q.) How do you spend $40 on dinner, go shopping for about an hour and a half and home within 2 hours after eating, and be absolutely STARVING, as if you haven't eaten for days?
A.) Simple. Go to Becca's Café at 3845 Rib Mountain Drive, Wausau.