All reviewstexas roadhouseroom was cleanno elevatorlevel hotelmaking things rightroutine maintenancemotorcycle ridewaffle makerstrip malleating placesfreeway sidelarge bathroomlooked cleanhot tubhotel breakfastshopping and restaurantsconference room

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
N P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wausau, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I arrived at 1 a.m. after attending a blues festival in the area. My room was in a short corridor near the pool. As soon as I climbed to the second floor I could smell a strong odor of chlorine; when I entered my room I could actually taste the chlorine. It was horrible. The ice machine in the corridor was making loud noises; the remote was missing from my room, the pillows were uncomfortable. When the manger contacted me by phone the next day he wasn't willing to reduce the cost of the room or comp me another way.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for sharing your experiences at our hotel. When problems or issues are reported during the stay, we make sure that a fix is provided right away. However, it is hard to fix problems when they are addressed after a guest stay. The sooner we are notified the faster we can address and find resolutions.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed here for the second time in four years. Great combination rooms, breakfast, & pool area. Hard to find in this area.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and staying with us again . We are so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We work very hard to make sure that guests are afforded the comfort and amenities that they deserve while staying at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed March 5, 2014