“A LOT for A LITTLE!”

Days Inn & Suites Wausau
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Wausau
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was down in Chicago dealing with pre-Wedding details for my Daughters impending nuptials. I wasn't thrilled about a Sunday night ride up to Wausau for a Monday work-related meeting. I showed up about Midnight was warmly greeted at the front desk and felt my room was large, spacious and impeccably clean--admittedly, I was exhausted, but it looked and "felt" great the next morning after a comfortable Queen bed and pleasant AC refreshed my weary soul! Little things like the iron & ironing board, the wondrous shower massage, and a very clean room, and cold yogurt and such at a neat & tidy breakfast area all met my needs and exceeded expectations! I've stayed in $200/night facilities that were NO better!
The PRICE was my main reason for choosing this site, but I'd definitely return because of the cleanliness! If you ski Rib Mountain, this would be a great nearby place to stay! Full Disclosure: Normally I try and squeeze in a dip in the pool/Jacuzzi and I didn't check it out due to time constraints

Room Tip: I got my reservation online via easytobook.com and was able to "price shop" around Wausau...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Nick P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wausau, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you for noticing our clean rooms and wonderful staff. We take great pride in our hotel and your comments are noticed by all. We understand there are many options when coming to Buffalo and we thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nick P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wausau, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Reviewed April 12, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Very clean and good service but the semi's roaring past kept us up most of the night. I had asked when making the reservation if this would be an issue since the hotel is right by the interstate and was told it wouldn't be but it was. I was also told we couldn't have extra pillows.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for sharing your experiences at our hotel. When problems or issues are reported during the stay, we make sure that a fix is provided right away. However, it is hard to fix problems when they are addressed after a guest stay. The sooner we are notified the faster we can address and find resolutions.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nick P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wausau, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wausau
Quality Inn Wausau
Courtyard Wausau
Courtyard Wausau
#6 of 11 in Wausau
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau

Been to Days Inn & Suites Wausau? Share your experiences!