“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Wausau
Laurinburg, North Carolina
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I stayed one night with my granddaughter on 7/2/12. We had a great room, wonderful beds & linens, and plenty of pillows! The pool was large & clean. Front desk personnel were friendly & very courteous. In-room safe & fridge was an added plus. I didn't expect much as the nightly rate was very affordable, but I was pleasantly surprised! An added plus was the convenient big truck parking on site & just across the parking lot. McDonalds & Texas Roadhouse very close also. Looking forward to staying here again when I travel in this area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Nick P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wausau, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Delighted to hear of your experience and pleased that the value of the package met your expectations. I will share your comments about the exceptional service with the entire team, whom I am certain will be encouraged by your kind words. Again, we are pleased and do hope that on a future occasion we can be of service again

Days Inn & Suites Wausau, WI

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Hudson, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We were a late arrival check in as we were traveling after the work day. Check in was quick and the person behind the desk was helpful. The hotel was quiet even though somewhat close to the highway. The room was clean and seemed to be well maintained. We only stayed one night but I would stay here again and I would also highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
What a wonderful review! Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at Days Inn & Suites. It was great to have you as our guests and we hope you will continue to feel at home whenever your visit us.

Days Inn & Suites Wausau, WI
Texas
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Spent one night (early June 2012) at the Day's Inn and Suite at Rib Mountain Dr. My experience was very positive. Checked in slightly before 3.00pm without any problem. Pleasant woman working the front desk, fast and easy check-in; very courteous. Stayed in a double bed "business suite" on the second floor. The room was clean. I was surprised at the complementary bottle of water and diet coke. In room safe was present. Inter-net was available, not sure if there was an extra fee (did not use). I did use the front computer and was able to print out boarding passes without cost. There is a very nice indoor pool. Plenty of towels. Complimentary breakfast was ready at 6.00am.
Very good value for an economy hotel. Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wausau, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thank you for writing about your experience in Days Inn & Suites Wausau. I am proud to here that it was a good choice for you. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the expanded breakfast, also the wireless internet is complimentary. We hope to see you too on your next trip to Wausau. Thank you again.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I would like to thank the staff for assisting me with all of my needs and questions regarding my visit to Wausau. You were instrumental in helping me find the resources I needed and appreciated the messages you kept from clients calling while I was away from the hotel. My room was always kept clean, everything was as close to perfection could be. A+ 5*****

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our Hotel. I am proud to hear that you experienced our great service and accommodations. It means a great deal to our team to be recognized for the work that we do. I hope when your travels bring you back to Wausau you come and stay with us. We appreciate your business. Nick Patel
Amery, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I stay frequently for business and the hotel is a great value. Staff is always polite and helpful and rooms are clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel for anyone needing to spend a night or two in the Wausau area.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the East side away from the highway. They are much quieter.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Nick P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wausau, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Dear Guest:

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. I was very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time at the DaysInn & Suites Wausau. We are very proud of the hotel and strive to make sure that we keep it in "like new" condition. More importantly, we strive to ensure that each of our guests receives service that is reflective of the property's condition.

We hope that you will visit us again, should your travels bring you back to Wausau. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with the Trip Advisor community.

Petoskey, Michigan
Reviewed May 19, 2012

This was a really nice Days Inn. After driving all day, I was looking for cheap, but I got way more than that. It was very clean, staff was friendly, the beds were very comfortable and clean, and the warm pool was great for exercise.

Room Tip: ask for a room NOT next to the highway
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Nick P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wausau, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Thank you for your compliments. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Our greatest compliment is for you to return to us for The Best Value UnderThe Sun. We hope to see you soon.
Wisconsin
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The webpage and the in room guest services directory, both state that there is a late check out upon request. We requested it, and request was denied. We took the book, stating that we can request it, down to the manager and the manager would NOT honor the request. We only stayed here because it specifically stated that we could have a late check out. Will never recommend this place nor stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank KMTP4
Nick P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wausau, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
I first would like to thank you for staying at DaysInn and Suites Wausau, Wisconsin.
I apologize for check out concerns you had experienced during your recent stay with us. I want to let you know that your feedback helps us to better serve each of our guests. I'm sorry we have not met your expectations. We do have late check out available upon request until 1:00 PM open availability. But our understanding was you wanted until 3:00 PM. Thats why we did mentioned that it is available with some extra cost and you did not want to pay the extra money.

I hope you give us another chance to prove our customer service standards and change the past experience. If you come to visit Wausau again please contact me directly to make your next reservation and make sure your stay is completely enjoyable. Thank you again for your feedback, we value you as guest and hope to see you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wausau
Hampton Inn Wausau
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wausau
Courtyard Wausau
Courtyard Wausau
#6 of 11 in Wausau

Been to Days Inn & Suites Wausau? Share your experiences!