“Love the Olive Garden(s)”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #22 of 161 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
chicago
“Love the Olive Garden(s)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

Food was good, service great, quanity provided enough to take home for the following day. Found this OG to be on par with others we have eaten at in different parts of the country. You always know you will have enough food with the salad, breadsticks and often you aren't even hungry by the time the main entre arrives. Will definitely go back and glad to see an OG has come so near to the Northwoods!!!

• Visited May 2012

Stevens Point
“Better Be Hungry!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

I visited the Olive Garden with my husband for the first time in my life. Yes, at the age of 34, I finally made it to an Olive Garden. Lol. The portions were HUGE. We ordered an appetizer, my husband had salad & I ordered soup...along with the breadsticks they served & my cocktail, I was full before my meal even arrived! Needless to say, I had to box most of mine & take it home. Overall, the food was very good & hot! We will definetly go back & would recommend this place to anyone.

Visited May 2012
Alpena Michigan
“Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

The food and servcie were good. The location (shopping mall was an added bonus)

Visited April 2012
Central Wisconsin
“ALWAYS GREAT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

We enjoy the total Olive Garden experience, but since this is a new restaurant in the Wausau area, so do a lot of others! We found late Saturday afternoon to be very busy, but learned that a table in the bar area would receive immediate seating and food service! The food was excellent, and we made it to our next destination on time!

Visited February 2012
Jupiter, Florida
“Soup and Salad Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

One of the best menu items at Olive Garden is their all-you-can-eat soup and salad lunch deal. It's delicious, only $6.95, and a very quick meal. You can even try different soups or salads when you order refills. The restaurant is lovely and service excellent. What's better than that?