“Small Wiscocsin Brewery”

Red Eye Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Eye Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 165 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Artisan food & craft beer. We feature our daily chef's menu to compliment our full menu that sources local farms and seasonal ingredients.
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stopped with friends to this particular brewery one weekend. If you are brave, try a local beer. If you prefer a traditional non-micro brew they have wine and soda. They are well known for their beer and pizza's. We had their beer and pizza and we were not disappointed. Even if you do not like micro-brews, at least stop for food. It will be well worth it.

There are newer reviews for Red Eye Brewing Company

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here while on a ski trip to granite peak. You can sample 4 of their beers for 5 bucks. We got 2 and sampled every beer on tap. If you like IPAs (sadly I don't) you will love the Thrush. I enjoyed the Bloom, a very light wheat beer.

Ordered wings as an appetizer, spicy but not too spicy. For the meal we had the pizza margarita. It was delicious! It comes with 4 pieces (we shared since we had filed up a bit on apps. But if you just get the pizza I would say its only for 1 person)

On the way out I ordered 2 howlers to bring home with me. Each howler contains 2 pints of beer (growlers contain 4). Howler is $7 and growler $14. They don't bottle/ sell beer. You can only get it as a howler or growler.

Overall great experience!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Have a good selection of micro brews and is a very popular place, at least when me and my wife were there. The food we had was outstanding and unique. would highly recommend the restaurant

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This place was busy at 5:30 on a Saturday night, and I can see why. Hamburger was pricey at $11, but it was a really good burger, and it was good sized. Bought the sampler beer "platter" and enjoyed it. Service was excellent. Would go back.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Stopped in for lunch after Christmas shopping with my family. Thought we would try something new. There were four of us. Short wait for a table (5-10 minutes) but got to sample some micro brews. The micro brews were very good. I had the soprano Panini-it was excellent. Pasta side salad was very tasty as well. Daughter had a red-eye special salad which she really enjoyed. Other daughter had a BLT wrap which was very satisfying-took part of it home. My husband had a red eye burger-very good and filling. Service was friendly and
attentive. We will definitely be back!