“Lovin' me some Pizza Ranch!”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Waupun
Hewiitt, WI
“Lovin' me some Pizza Ranch!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome. You might think you want to pass on this place that mildly resembles Chuck E. Cheese but don't do it. This place is a buffet but the pizza is fantastic and so is the chicken. Don't see what you like? Tell them and they'll make a special pizza for you. Seriously good food. And if that's not enough, let the kids burn some energy and play in the arcade while you sit and enjoy your food. We come here every year after a soccer tournament and the staff is fantastic with the large group. I highly recommend you give the ranch a try!

1 Thank ZeusSNC

Tucson, Arizona
“Any Pizza You Can Imagine”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

As the title says: If you can imagine it they will make it, and deliver it right to your table. Even if you only want one or two pieces, they put the rest on the "pizza buffet" table for everyone to try. What a great idea. And, on top of that, the pizza's are good...really, really good! PLUS, there is a full on salad bar, another "hot" buffet with mashed potatoes, gravy, fried chicken, veggies, french fries, and several other things, a soft serve ice cream machine with a couple of toppings, and....saving the best for last....desert pizza! I forget what they call it, but it is awesome. Plus, like the other pizzas, you can top it with whatever you want. If I lived in Waupun this would be a weekly eatery. At least until my 38 waist turned to a 42, then maybe a monthly visit. The service was excellent, mostly young...probably high school students, but all very attentive and eager to assist. There was one ( I will apologize to her here, but don't know how else to set her apart) "older" blond lady that was working there that deserves a special mention however. She checked on everyone several times while we were there, and made you feel like you were her "special guest". She didn't hover, but if you wanted to talk for a minute, she had that minute. What a sweet-heart. All in all, we thought this was a great place and a terrific value. We ate there for dinner one night and then lunch a day or so later. And let me tell you, come hungry for lunch and you will not need dinner. That friends is from the voice of experience.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank James M
Minneapolis
“Best pizza/chicken joint in town”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I never leave here unhappy. They have a great buffet with a lot of offerings! Don't want pizza, try chicken? or soup? or an amazing salad bar? Like dessert, try their fruit pizzas - they are amazing. If you get the buffet, don't forget to order a pizza exactly how you want it. For me, it is sausage Alfredo. They make me one every time. A great part of the community,

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank elgmar
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
“Great service, reasonable prices and good food”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I love this place. The buffalo chicken pizza is the best I've had anywhere and they are always coming out with new varieties. What sets this Pizza Ranch apart is the service they offer. From the time you walk in you are treated like a friend. I can honestly say that I've never had a bad experience. If you've got kids, it's even better. Try them out. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Andy M
Brownsville, Texas
“Similar to CiCi's without all the long lines”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I had never been to one of these and we just wanted something quick before a long night of packing. I found the pizza better tasting than Cici's plus if you're not in the mood for pizza they do offer fried chicken w/ sides and a salad bar. I think they had a game room but we didn't bother to check it out, we were too hungry.

Plus you can request a specific pizza to have made and they give you first dibs before they set it out on the buffet line.

And they do deliver, which is important because I saw no major pizza restaurants in the area.

• Visited April 2014