“Relaxation like you have never experienced before.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waupaca
Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Waupaca B&B and Inns
Wisconsin
“Relaxation like you have never experienced before.”
Reviewed March 24, 2010

Kerri and Mike are gracious innkeepers with a flare for making you feel truly pampered. The inn is quiet and accommodating. And Kerri's breakfasts? Awesome! I wish she could make breakfast for me every day! If you have time, book an in-room massage with Cindy.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank SheilaEWisconsin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
holmen, wi
Reviewed March 23, 2010

I spend two nites at Apple Tree B & B and it was great! I had been there before, but this was the first time I could stay longer. Kerri is a terrific host and has lots of info on the place and area. It is already on my agenda to return in August.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
wisconsin
Reviewed March 18, 2010

I can't say enough of my get away weekend to the bed and breakfast with my daughter, just a time to kick back, watch a few movies on a rainy day. The atmosphere of home was very relaxing, lounging in my furnished robe with my coffee in the a.m. The smell of breakfast in the morning was a treat to my senses, the innkeeper,Kerri, served an excellent meal. Given the opportunity to walk down to the river in the spring and enjoy the nature.I've stayed at other b&b before but was never treated as well as this, We'll be back.

• Stayed March 2010
1 Thank sassy6911
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 18, 2010

This inn is very easy to find and located in the center of the Waupaca chain-of-lakes activities. The innkeeper is very friendly and willing to do anything to help you feel at home. My husband did not arrive until morning when he joined me for breakfast. I felt comfortable coming downstairs in my PJs and robe the previous evening to watch the big screen TV a little. The bedding on my bed was luxurious and the bathroom modern. She had real roses in vases in the room and around the house. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. She had brownies and coffee and tea out in the evening and wine before the dinner hour. From our conversation I gathered that she is open to have groups stay with a variety of customized activity plans. My girlfriends and I are going there for a getaway!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed February 10, 2010

We attended a murder mystery weekend at the Apple Tree Lane B&B. What a blast! Everything was well organized and really fun. The accomodations were wonderful and the breakfasts the best I have ever had. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
WIsconsin
Reviewed February 2, 2010

Relaxing, fun, cozy, yummy breakfast, comfortable bed, beautiful rooms. And best off we had a double jacuzzi bath,(wow) ,it was wonderful after a winter walk.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Oregon, WI
Reviewed January 21, 2010

What a lovely experience to stay here with friends. We filled all the rooms for our "girlfriend weekend" which gave us the run of the place. It was comfortable and relaxing to get away with friends. The room I stayed in felt so indulgent. Plush robe, beautiful bedding and all the little extra touches that you just don't get with a hotel. Our hostess was delightful and our breakfasts were wonderful. We enjoyed the shopping and restaurants of Wapaca. I would highly recommend this B&B, and I'm sure we will return.
GF of Oregon, WI

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waupaca
Ramada Waupaca
Econo Lodge Waupaca
#3 of 3 in Waupaca
Lindsay House Bed and Breakfast
Artha Sustainable Living Center Bed and Breakfast

Been to Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!