“THE GET AWAY THAT REVIVED ME”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waupaca
Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Waupaca B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 18, 2010

I can't say enough of my get away weekend to the bed and breakfast with my daughter, just a time to kick back, watch a few movies on a rainy day. The atmosphere of home was very relaxing, lounging in my furnished robe with my coffee in the a.m. The smell of breakfast in the morning was a treat to my senses, the innkeeper,Kerri, served an excellent meal. Given the opportunity to walk down to the river in the spring and enjoy the nature.I've stayed at other b&b before but was never treated as well as this, We'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2010
1  Thank sassy6911

Reviewed February 18, 2010

This inn is very easy to find and located in the center of the Waupaca chain-of-lakes activities. The innkeeper is very friendly and willing to do anything to help you feel at home. My husband did not arrive until morning when he joined me for breakfast. I felt comfortable coming downstairs in my PJs and robe the previous evening to watch the big screen TV a little. The bedding on my bed was luxurious and the bathroom modern. She had real roses in vases in the room and around the house. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. She had brownies and coffee and tea out in the evening and wine before the dinner hour. From our conversation I gathered that she is open to have groups stay with a variety of customized activity plans. My girlfriends and I are going there for a getaway!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2010

We attended a murder mystery weekend at the Apple Tree Lane B&B. What a blast! Everything was well organized and really fun. The accomodations were wonderful and the breakfasts the best I have ever had. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2010

Relaxing, fun, cozy, yummy breakfast, comfortable bed, beautiful rooms. And best off we had a double jacuzzi bath,(wow) ,it was wonderful after a winter walk.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2010

What a lovely experience to stay here with friends. We filled all the rooms for our "girlfriend weekend" which gave us the run of the place. It was comfortable and relaxing to get away with friends. The room I stayed in felt so indulgent. Plush robe, beautiful bedding and all the little extra touches that you just don't get with a hotel. Our hostess was delightful and our breakfasts were wonderful. We enjoyed the shopping and restaurants of Wapaca. I would highly recommend this B&B, and I'm sure we will return.
GF of Oregon, WI

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2010

This was my 4th trip to the bed and breakfast! We have already planned the next getaway to the Apple Tree Lane Bed and Breakfast. Each time is relaxing and wonderful experience. We enjoy the beautifully decorated house and the warm reception from the Thiels, they are gracious and wonderful hosts. The breakfasts are so elegant yet filling. The rooms are spacious and have private baths. The grounds are amazing, the Crystal River is relaxing and soothing. You can have a quiet stay or explore the Waupaca area. This is a top notch inn!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 1, 2010

Kerri warmly greeted us at the front door New Year's Eve. Our stay had a relaxing and romantic feel from the beginning. Kerri and Mike were the friendliest and most welcoming people. We were given awesome restaurant recommendations and activities about the town. Our room, the Crystal Cove room was beautiful! The victorian home is well kept, wonderfully decorated, and very clean. We will recommend them to everyone we can!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple