“Exceeded My Expectations”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waupaca
Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Waupaca B&B and Inns
Wisconsin
“Exceeded My Expectations”
Reviewed October 30, 2008

Our stay at the Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast was wonderful. It was our first experience at a B&B so we weren't sure how it all worked. Our hosts, Kerri and Mike, were very gracious and made us feel very welcome. They explained everything about the B&B and what they had available for us. We had a wonderful wine and cheese reception with the other guests. It was fun getting to know the others and Kerri and Mike shared information about the area that helped us decide what we wanted to do and where we wanted to go. The atmosphere was homey and relaxing. The room was beautifully decorated and very relaxing. It had everything we needed. I love old homes and being able to stay in one as beautiful as the Apple Tree Lane B&B made for a rewarding experience.

Our children gave us a gift certificate for a night's stay at the B&B for our 30th anniversary. They selected the place and they couldn't have made a better choice. We were very pleased with the whole experience. The food was great. We met some very interesting people. The Waupaca had many things to offer as well. I will definitely consider the Apple Tree Lane B&B when we want to get away again. Thank you Kerri and Mike for a great first experience in the B&B world!

• Liked — The atmosphere
  • Disliked — Liked it all
1 Thank bbbogie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Michigan
Reviewed October 29, 2008

Guests at this Bed and Breakfast are treated like royalty! Top notch accommodations, beautifully served, delicious breakfasts, convenient, yet serene location, and over-the- top amenities are just a few reasons to choose this bed and breakfast establishment. You'll want to come back - guaranteed!

• Liked — liked it all
  • Disliked — no complaints
1 Thank DayBreeze
Rhinelander, WI
Reviewed October 27, 2008

Met friends at the Apple Tree Inn for a beautiful fall weekend October weekend.

Weather was perfect. Got to tour the area and try two new resturants for meals.
Kerrie and Mike are terrific host. Very customer oriented.
Was really impressed with the Friday night welcome wine and snacks. Kerrie out did herself on the breakfast both mornings. She even had warm caramel apple bars and coffee waiting for us after our dinner on Sat.
I would highly reccommend this place for a great weekend get away.

• Liked — Customer service
  • Disliked — Everything was great, nothing to dislke
1 Thank jcdreif
TX
Reviewed August 7, 2008

The Apple Tree Lane Bed and Breakfast was the perfect choice for our stay in Waupaca. The rooms at the charming Victorian farm house were roomy, comfortable and well appointed. The Innkeepers were delightful. Kerri was very knowledgeable of the area and offered excellent suggestions as to dining and sightseeing options. The delicious gourmet breakfast was the perfect start to the day. We received a warm welcome and excellent service.
I would definitely recommend the Apple Tree Lane Bed and Breakfast to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed July 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed June 30, 2008

I had a wonderful experience at the Apple Tree Lane B&B. The rooms are all very spacious and clean. High Speed Wireless access was great and allowed me to tend to an issue at work while away. The owners are very hospitable and were helpful with suggesting various activities to do in the area. The room was equipped with its own heat/air conditioner which allowed me to keep the room at a perfect temperature. Breakfast was delightful and filling, a great beginning to a wonderful relaxing day in Waupaca. I would definitely recommend the Apple Tree B&B !!

• Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
Northeast TN
Reviewed June 21, 2008

I am 22 years old and this is my first time staying at a B&B. I was in the area for a job interview and a series of environmental conferences.

The property is beautiful. The yard is well maintained and nice to walk through. There are benches along the forested river on the edge of the property. Its very peaceful here.

The house is well maintained and authentically decorated in the original style of a 1880s apple orchard. The rooms are large and comfortable with private bathrooms. They are cleaned regularly and the whole place is immaculate. The beds are comfortable and the living rooms have great furniture.

The couple who lives here is amazing. They are super nice and do everything they can to make you comfortable. They provide excellent, hot, homemade breakfasts.

I have been here for 6 nights and I'm sad that I have to go home. I will definitely come back here!

• Liked — The cleanliness, peaceful setting, amazing owners, and excellent food!
  • Disliked — It was about 15 minutes from where I needed to be. There was nothing bad about it. Period.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank nitrocars1
Wisconsin
Reviewed May 20, 2008

Apple blossoms and lilacs in bloom greeted my husband and me as we drove up to the B & B. Kerri had been working in the garden and greeted us as if she had known us all her life. After such a beginning, how could the weekend stay here be anything but spectacular?

Apple Tree offers the most spacious and comfortable B & B rooms we've ever experienced, and the friendly graciousness of the hosts and home makes this a definite "must return!"

Kerri is knowledgeable about everything in the area, provides maps, and gives expert directions and restaurant recommendations.

There is so much included in a visit to this B & B...a warm and inviting welcome, comfortable, cozy rooms and beds, delicious breakfasts, and a chance to get away from it all. I highly recommend it!

• Liked — The spacious rooms, the welcoming hosts, the comfortable feeling of the B & B
  • Disliked — I cannot think of one thing!
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MaryWisconsin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waupaca
Ramada Waupaca
Econo Lodge Waupaca
#3 of 3 in Waupaca
Lindsay House Bed and Breakfast
Artha Sustainable Living Center Bed and Breakfast

Been to Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!