“great hospitality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waupaca
Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Waupaca B&B and Inns
Ripon, Wisconsin
“great hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We truly enjoyed our stay. Kerri made us feel SO welcome and even made us let her serve us (even though I offered to get my own glass of wine because I just can't turn my Mommy brain off!). The house had rich history that was interested to learn. Kerri was an amazing hostess and the fireplace was oh so peaceful and relaxing! AMAZING brownies!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Julie F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Wausau, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Apple Tree Lane Bed and Breakfast is wonderful for a weekend getaway. The country location is so picturesque and peaceful but yet not far from nearby towns and cities. The ambiance of the bed and breakfast is very welcoming and relaxing. My husband and I felt right at home during our stay. The service was excellent and very accommodating, especially with special dietary needs.
I would recommend the Apple Tree Lane Bed and Breakfast to anyone who wants to take a break from the daily grind to rejuvenate, relax, and to re-energize.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Emily Z
Garyslake
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

To celebrate Valentines day, I whisked my husband away for a weekend getaway at the Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast. Kerri made some wonderful recommendations for dinner locations, recommended a local establishment to rent snow shoes & to top it off, she made arrangements for us to each have a massage in our room. The weekend was absolutely wonderful, delicious breakfasts & wonderful time spent with Kerri. Can't wait to put together a girls weekend with my daughters when the weather is warm & we can enjoy the beautiful grounds & go kayaking on the Crystal River. Thanks again for your hospitality Kerri.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I travel on business quite often and I must say my stay at Apple Tree Lane Bed and Breakfast was just wonderful. It was nice to be in a home setting while on the road, it made my business trip more like a mini vacation. Thank you Kerri for all your wonderful hospitality.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

My husband and I were looking for an escape to celebrate our anniversary and get some much-needed rest before our baby girl arrives next March. We couldn't have been happier with our stay at Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast. The room was so comfortable and warm that it was easy not to care about the ridiculously cold outside temperatures that prevented us from fully exploring downtown Waupaca. Each night was spent snuggled up in a beautiful, comfortable king-sized bed, and every morning we were greeted with a delicious, mouth-watering breakfast. There were hot drinks and tasty snacks available around the clock.

Our hosts were helpful and hospitable, and the Babymoon package we took advantage of was absolutely worth it. We were truly pampered, and treated like old friends. What a wonderful experience! We can't recommend it enough!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Master Suite, and it was beautiful, comfortable and spacious. I'm sure you can...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Stoughton, WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Our wedding day was absolutely amazing!! My vision of the day came true in every way. It really couldn't have been more perfect. The Inn is gorgeous and Kerri and Mike were the most wonderful hosts. Kerri was very accommodating and helped to make our day absolutely perfect. The grounds are stunning. Pictures really can't do it justice, it's a must see! We chose to have the ceremony by the crystal river, which is on the grounds and have the reception in a tent next to the beautiful homestead, surrounded by the farm, stage coach house and hen house. They were all perfect backdrops. We had rave reviews and compliments from everyone. Our photographer was amazed by the beauty and we can't wait to see the photographs!! If your considering a beautiful outdoor wedding, look no further! The Apple Tree Lane Bed an Breakfast is the perfect venue. We absolutely give it a 10!!! I will upload some photos of our wedding once we get them.

Room Tip: They are all wonderful but we chose the Crystal Cove suite.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank stomczak
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Words cannot express how wonderful Kerri and Mike of Apple Tree Lane B&B made our wedding. Apple Tree is a one of a kind location that framed our wedding perfectly. Kerri's attention to detail and planning helped us throw the wedding without a hitch, and by the end of it all Kerri and Mike felt like family. The Beautifully well aged Victorian home and grounds created the perfect backdrop for our wedding, which was further complimented by the riverside ceremony along the crystal river located on the grounds. I wish I could give them a higher rating than excellent so I am giving them six stars out of five!

Room Tip: You cannot go wrong with any of the rooms.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ChadLondon373
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waupaca
Ramada Waupaca
Lindsay House Bed and Breakfast
Fremont Jellystone Park
Fremont Jellystone Park
#1 of 5 in Fremont

Been to Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!