“"Grand Old Home"”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waupaca
Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Waupaca B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 8, 2012

A perfect place to spend time with good friends. The home is just beautiful, filled with authentic antiques, photos, flowers, and good brownies! We were treated like true guests, yet felt very much at home. We are all looking forward to our next visit to Waupaca and the Apple Tree Bed and Breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Diane591

Reviewed July 5, 2012

A grand old home on the river was a perfect overnight stay with friends. After checking in we were treated to drinks and a nice cheese and cracker tray. Whether gathered around the firepit after dark or on the wonderful covered porch, my friends and I felt right at home. The owners are delightful and the breakfast was delightful! All of us slept well in the comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Linda414
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Not often able to get away with just my husband, but even if it was for just one night...sigh... was perfect. Quiet and relaxing, was the perfect place to celebrate our anniversary. Kerri made us feel like one of the family. Almost felt like moving the family in to live but feel like that would have been frowned upon. Worth the drive from Milwaukee! Will be coming back for another visit for sure!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joy V
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I am so happy I chose to stay at this beautiful B&B for two nights while I was in Waupaca for a women's fly fishing class. I felt comfortable and welcome the minute I drove onto the property. Kerri Thiel (who with her husband Mike owns the historic property) helped me bring my things into the beautifully decorated, spacious house. I stayed on the first floor, in the Charles Churchill room which is named after the house's original owner. The room was cozy and comfortable with all the amenities I could hope for. The parlor/living room and dining room were right outside my door, and the smells of morning coffee and homemade breakfast made me eager to start the day. The house has multiple porches, verandas and spacious grounds to explore. Owners Kerri and Mike were very kind and friendly. Over the two days, I was able to taste quiche, blueberry pancakes with 100% maple syrup, mango keifer, pecan muffins--tasty, healthy, and homemade. . One evening I returned to the inn very late after night fishing, and found brownies and hot tea ready as a midnight snack! Given the fly fishing opportunities in the area, I look forward to returning and would definitely hope to get a room at Apple Tree Lane again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank jessinwisc
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We can't say enough great things about the Apple Tree Lane Bed and Breakfast! It is not our first B&B experience, but it is the first one that we felt totally at home at. The innkeeper is amazing...so friendly...so helpful...and such an outstanding cook! The whole house is so warm and cozy. The rooms are comfortable and decorated so pretty. If you are going to be in the Waupaca area, look no further for accommodations - this IS where you want to stay!

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful. If you want a huge room...try the Crystal Cove. It is a suite with a...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bmandrellfan
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I visited Apple Tree Lane B&B for a girls weekend with 2 friends and my daughter. We had an awesome time. The food and service were great. The accomadations were beautiful. Kerri is very friendly and fun to hang out with. We all had a great time!!

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank holtergilb
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Apple Tree Lane B&B is a 100+ year home with a front and side parlor, nice sitting porch and a formal dining room. Nice spacious rooms in a good location. Breakfast is wholesome, plentiful and tasty, and the innkeepers are helpful and gracious. I'm a B&B type person and have stayed in lots of them; this one is very good, and I recommend it. Nice spot on the river, too.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the north side of the house; it's more quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Carlsonce
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waupaca
Ramada Waupaca
Econo Lodge Waupaca
Econo Lodge Waupaca
#3 of 3 in Waupaca
Artha Sustainable Living Center Bed and Breakfast

Been to Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!