“Terrible Food & Svc”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Weasels

Weasels
Ranked #23 of 45 Restaurants in Waupaca
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Waupaca, Wisconsin
“Terrible Food & Svc”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I ordered for delivery, Gyro, Italian Beef & Cheese and Chicken Wings.

The Gyro was $8.28 and came with 3, I said 3, pieces of Lamb and raw onions. It was the worst gyro I have ever had, did not even finish.

The chicken wings were overcooked for $7.29

The beef was fine. My husband and I have tried this place 4 times since moving here and each time it is a HUGE disappointment. I normally only post positives, but for their prices I have to post my negative review.

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank Bonny J

Wisconsin
“Nice Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Best pizza in Waupaca! Great drinks too. The restaurant has a lounge atmosphire and is homesy and comfortable. The prices are a bit high, but within reason.

Visited October 2012
Wisconsin
“Excellent pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had many Weasels pizza delivered to our hotel. All of the pizzas were hot upon on time delivery. The crust was crispy and pizza very tasty. Even the older kids commented how the crust appeared to be like a brick oven pizza. Highly recommend Weasels pizza!

• Visited February 2013
Waupaca, Wisconsin
“Bad name, decent food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Extensive menu. Maybe too extensive? The pizzas are popular locally. I just thank God there is a place around here that serves a decent lamb. Chops, Shishkabob, lamburger and a steady flow of beer from their big ole wooden bar. Good sports place too!

Visited February 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Horrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Weasels at one time had great food. Not anymore. The pizza is ok but everything else is sad and soggy. The last time we were there we had burgers and fries. Burgers were good but fries were disgusting AND someone had brought a dog with them who was roaming around the resaurant. I was shocked.

• Visited September 2012
5 Thank Foodie1120

Been to Weasels? Share your experiences!