“Fabulous”

Little Fat Gretchen
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Waupaca
Cuisines: American
Description: All of our bakery is homemade. With that in mind please give us a 24 hour notice when ordering desserts. We have very unique and delicious daily breakfast and lunch specials. We would love to serve you.
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Great story, great food. What a delightful experience. Everything was good from soup to sandwhich to breakfast.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The service was wonderful and the food excellent. I had an asparagus and tomato panini that was tasty my only knock is that it was too big! I also had a brownie with a potato chip on top. The chip was soggy but the brownie was moist with great chocolate flavor. I will be going back again!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We enjoy this place! It's casual with very good food and a wide variety of choices on the menu. We especially appreciate the fair trade, organic coffee - just like we serve at Crystal River Inn B&B. Our guests come back thanking us for the recommendation!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Great little restaurant in downtown Waupaca. I have ate there for breakfast and lunch and both meals were great.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Love the breakfast and the wonderful coffee! The specials are always awesome!! Will be back and will definitely tell my friends to visit.

Been to Little Fat Gretchen? Share your experiences!