“Manager a jerk.”

D-Fuego
Cuisines: Mexican
“Manager a jerk.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Food was just "ok", nothing fabulous.....thinking it was precooked????? Waitress was nice, manager was a conceited jerk.

• Visited June 2013

Appleton, WI
“Incredible food!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love -Love their food! I have stomach problems with a lot of food and have been 'safe' with everything I have tried here. Excellent, fresh tastes and quite a lot of food that I get to take leftovers home for lunch the next day. The staff is so friendly and nice and quick too! I hope this restaurant is around a very long long time!!! I think I've tried 15 things on the menu and my favs are the chicken items.....LOVE the shredded chicken that is so tender it falls apart!!!

• Visited March 2013
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Food”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The food is bad there bathrooms are dirty the smell is bad and they mess up your or i don't want to eat at that restaurant ever again.

Visited October 2012
Waupaca, Wisconsin
“Awesome! A definite MUST!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

D-Fuego is a great addition to the Waupaca area. Everything I've eaten there has been great. I am lactose intolerant and they have been super accommodating to fit my dietary needs. I love the chips and guacamole, the rice, tamales and carnitas. Anything on the menu can be adjusted if you like it spicy or mild. All of the food is prepared fresh by experienced chefs. The service is impeccable, the servers are very attentive and the manager is super friendly and seems to be dedicated to make sure every customer is satisfied with their meal and their overall experience. I have been back numerous times and have never been disappointed!

• Visited March 2013
Wisconsin
“Very good food and conveniently connected to hotel”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were happy with our experience at D-Fuego. Food is very good. Salsa is fantastic. Hotel has Coke, but unfortunately D-Fuego has Pepsi. I like Coke with Mexican food. We stayed at the connected hotel and ate here so we didn't need to go into the cold to get a good meal. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited February 2013