“The Best Reason to go to Waupaca”

T-Dub's Public House
Reserve with OpenTable
T-Dub's Public House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Waupaca
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This restaurant is a rare find! We live in Oregon and were visiting family near Waupaca, looking for a good place to eat. Trip Advisor directed us to T-Dub's. We were blown away by the friendliness, great service, and INCREDIBLE food! Plus - even if you're not a beer drinker, you MUST try their bourbon barreled stuff on tap! If there was ever a restaurant I'd like to clone for where I live, this is the one!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I enjoy coming here frequently. The food is always delicious and the menu is uniquely varied and interesting. The waitstaff and owners are very friendly and we always have a great time here. The pasta with pesto sauce and shrimp is my personal favorite!

1  Thank Barb R
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Food very good - a cut above. The setting is awesome, the staff friendly and owners were on premises.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I can't say enough great things about these folks. I live in Oregon but recently got married near Waupaca at my family's summer cottage. I originally found TW's when looking for a place to have the rehearsal dinner. I loved the look of their restaurant from the website, and their private room, The Snug, seemed perfect for our needs. From the moment I first spoke with Shan (one of the partners) I knew this was the place and that we were in good hands. Organizing everything from a distance was incredibly easy as Shan and her team were just a joy to work with -- so responsive, creative, and thorough. They pretty much took care of all of our food needs -- platters of food for a lunch the day before the wedding, the rehearsal dinner that night, and the wedding reception the next day. Everything was absolutely perfect -- the food was excellent across the board, the Snug was perfect for our group of 30 (including using the a/v equipment to show a video), the reception menu was just what I wanted, unique and tasty, and everyone was just so friendly, attentive, and professional. I will always be sure to visit TW's again every time we make it back to WI. 5+ stars!!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We'd been looking for a new Friday night fish fry & we found it! This quaint little spot was clean, friendly attentive and the food was good--they also pour a decent mixed drink and have a large selection of beer (try the Central Waters local beers).
We had the beer battered haddock and panko crusted perch--very light and crispy. We will be back to try the other items on their eclectic menu.

Been to T-Dub's Public House? Share your experiences!