“Decent Fish Fry, Great Atmosphere”
Review of Lucky's Bar & Grille - Waunakee - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lucky's Bar & Grille - Waunakee
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I first tried Lucky's last winter at a time when I had just had surgery and needed to get out of the house... the server was so polite about finding me a place where I could move comfortably on crutches and was so friendly and hospitable! The beer selection was excellent and the food was fantastic! I have gone back a few times since and still enjoy the place just as much! The only negative experience I've had was when my dinner guest's meal got brought out cold, but the staff remedied the problem immediately and brought him a drink on the house. I would highly recommend this bar and grille!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

They've had growing pains but the food has greatly improved. Bar service is stellar and the choices of food are good for family as well.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We had a business lunch at Lucky's this past week. We have been there before and remember the food being ok but certainly not memorable. This visit was different, it was certainly memorable! The service was fine, our waitress prompt and attentive. I had the special (meatloaf sandwich), my wife had the reuben and our guest a burger. All three sandwiches were extremely skimpy in portion and poor in taste. We are used to paying a premium price for good food, this time we only paid the premium price.