“Service was a hoot! Food not bad either....”
Review of Rex's Innkeeper

Rex's Innkeeper
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Waunakee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2010

We recent had a family gathering at Rex's...and a great time was had by all. Our waitresses, Sherie and Michelle were very warm and welcoming along with alot of fun. They took very good care of us! Our food was very good, everything hot and inviting. The salad bar was included and one of the best I've had. We will be back again soon.

There are newer reviews for Rex's Innkeeper

Reviewed March 8, 2010

Pricey, old person's restaurant. Salad bar and some specials. Does well because not much to choose from in Waunakee.

4  Thank madtowngrl
Reviewed February 4, 2010

The food is great, the atmosphere is calming, and the company is friendly. After living within miles of waunakee for 10 years, I finally discovered Rex's Innkeeper. Now I make it a point to go there once, sometimes twice, a week to eat. It's the only place that I can go and eat a homecooked meal that isnt my home, at a price I can afford for myself and the entire family. If you only get to eat somewhere once in your life, it should be at Rex's Innkeeper. And a little hint for the weary traveler, I will make it easy, you want the special!

Reviewed July 27, 2009

Duck can be difficult to find on restaurant menus. My daughter likes it (this from a kid who won't anything more exotic than fettucine Alfredo). Imagine our happiness when we moved to Waunakee and discovered Rex's served duck! Imagine her disappointment when they took it off the menu. Now imagine her delight when they brought it back! So we go for the duck (a special, not available every night), we go for the baked cod on Fridays, we go for the always fresh and yummy salad bar, we go for the delightful supper club atmosphere. Service is always friendly and prices are fine for what you get.

Reviewed March 13, 2009

Nice place? are you serious. Well if you like old run down places with terrible food left over from the previous weekend and terrible service then this place is for you.

I've been there 4 times. Not by my choice and every time it's bad BAD BAD. Priced like a "real" restaurant" but no food and no service. Save your money. Overpriced and nothing good. The salad bar is a joke

3  Thank sydney111