“Great for lunch with girlfriends!”
Review of Sprizzo - CLOSED

Sprizzo
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Great for lunch with girlfriends!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great soup/salad/sandwich menu. Fun atmosphere, but sometimes can be taken over by people who camp out to study.

• Visited April 2013

“Awesome experience!!!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The service was great and so was the atmosphere. I come in all the time and the quesadillas are the bomb!! A must to come visit!

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great place to go!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I came here after class one day to study and now I have found my new study spot! They have free Wi-Fi and all the coffee you could want! You can study there for as long as you need or as long as you can handle studying. If you need a break from studying, you can always order some food. The service and the food is fantastic and everyone there is so pleasant. The sandwich I always order is the cheese tomato grill. I always add bacon and mushrooms to mine, but you can add whatever you like! The menu and staff is so flexible so you can create whatever you would like, they just give you a base to go off of. I take my friends here all the time when we are going out for a bite to eat and catch up on what's been going on. They are in downtown Waukesha so they are right in the middle of a ton of shops and right by the river, so if you want to go bumming around or need a walk during study breaks - your in the middle of it all! I would suggest going to Sprizzo for any meal, event, or any subject you need to study for!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Elizabeth G
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MSTIRN LONETREE@RR.WI.com”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

stopped in for a quick bite on my way to see a friend, I sat at the bar, only because the window seats were all taken but was not disappointed in the least. Service was very friendly and I enjoyed a conversation with my server while waiting for my food. I was extremely impressed with my food. As I recall, it was a Black&Bleu ( roast beef with bacon and melted bleu cheese.) I also had the choice of soup or side, and since the soup of the day was bleu cheese potato, it was a no brainer. BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be back and will bring my friend.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Mark S
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“One of Waukesha's Best!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Found Sprizzo's during a Waukesha's Art Crawl: live music, great coffee and delicious food. They added an outdoor eating area for months with nicer weather. Great place to meet girlfriends or bring dates!

Visited June 2012