“Fantastic service and food!”
Review of Sprizzo - CLOSED

Sprizzo
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We locals love Sprizzo! Food is tasty and reasonably priced, atmosphere is hip yet comfortable, and the service is second to none! We go for a quick lunch and sit on the patio if the weather allows and if it doesn't, warm up inside with one of their amazing soups. We also go for happy hour and have celebrated occasions there as well. And don't forget the live music on weekends. Excellent!!

1  Thank logansrun98

Reviewed December 22, 2011

We visited when Downtown Waukesha had their Diva Day. Our waitress was fast to put our order in. Our food took too long to come out so we had to take it to go since we had pedi appts. They were greatly understaffed for such a busy day. However, we enjoyed the sandwich later and will for sure be going back for more :)

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I've been to Sprizzo's numerous times and whenever I've gone, I've had a near perfect experience. The food is impeccable and reasonably priced, the service is great and my favorite is sitting out on the patio during the summer! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Waukesha area. I will be eating there again soon!

1  Thank mary T
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Love Sprizzos!!! The staff is friendly and makes you feel like your family after a few short visits!! The soups are made from scratch and they offer a lettuce wrap of the day for those who are gluten-free or looking for no carbs!!

Reviewed November 3, 2011

We stopped in for lunch and coffee. They offer a wide variety of sandwiches (hot & cold) including pannini types. Their soups today were Cream of Mushroom (my favorite) and Chicken Artichoke. I had the mushroom and it was HEAVEN. Almost as good as mine! LOL I had 1/2 grilled cheese on toasted marble rye that they serve with a special mayo - Fabulous!!!

We had their house blend - dark which they happily served in to-go cups. Very very good. My hubby had 1/2 BLT with their house salad (also an option 1/2 sand with soup or salad or soup & salad). It was fantastic, too!

We DEFINITELY recommend them. Warning, though... the iPhone/Google maps shows them at their old location across the street... but once you're on their block you can see where they are. They also offer an outdoor patio during warmer weather and upstairs seating for up to 18-20 or private small parties. Friendly, fun staff too... and good service. We didn't have room for desserts but they also looked great.

1  Thank WeddingChris