“unique atmosphere”

Ranked #5 of 180 Restaurants in Waukesha
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Steaming Cup offers a unique atmosphere for those who love coffee shops.
Good selection of coffees and teas daily and yummy bakery items like scones
and muffins. I always stop when I'm nearby - very cheerful and pleasant staff.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have started coming to this tiny coffee shop/restaurant when I moved to Waukesha and I have to say they have some pretty awesome sandwiches. Recently I ate there and tried the polled pork sandwich and it has to be the best in the Milwaukee area. I highly recommend this place for a lunch or even a night out to dinner.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I just recently visited the Steaming Cup and thought the service and food was very good. I can't enough about the counter people. What a friendly group of employee's. We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Love the Coffee, food and the atmosphere. It is our Saturday place for Breakfast. Also, if you want to do something special the owners also have a Tea room to rent. It really is the place for Coffee, sandwiches (my favorite is the Noodle Wrap) like the pulled pork and if you like music they have some great players there too. Check out Rich Holly on a Friday night.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Great oatmeal & breakfast sandwiches. Also serves lunch and dinner. Outdoor seating available in summer.