“A Disappointment”
Review of Monkey Joe's

Monkey Joe's
Ranked #6 of 11 Fun & Games in Waukesha
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We took our granddaughters to Monkey Joe's for an afternoon of fun for them. Little did we know that is this really a place for children 3-5. There were only 3 different slides my granddaughters could go on for their age.

The place was showing a lot of wear. I thought it was dirty. The staff did not want to be there and it showed. Attempted to get an order of popcorn and water and it took all of the service girl's energy to get the items and ring me up.

The only positive thing about the day is we had a buy one get one free coupon so it made it a little less painful to the wallet. Especially when we were limited on what the granddaughters could do while at Monkey Joe's. I doubt that we will be back.

1  Thank Reader1957