“Food is OKAY assuming you can get it ”

Albanese's Roadhouse
Ranked #74 of 202 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: American, Deli, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in here at 4pm after a Packers game. Bar was packed. Most o f the high tops were but I found one empty. I sat for 30 with no one talking so much as a drink order. Saw one befuddled waitress. I walked out after a half hour. Service has never been great but now is very poor. I’ve been going here for 30 years. I had to walk out twice this year under identical circumstances. That’s once too many and you’ve lost a longtime customer.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Clean spot, with a nice crowd. Really good food, no matter what you choose. Been there on multiple occasions and never regretted my choice.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We dined here on Halloween evening, and the dining room was not busy at all. The service was very good with a varied selection of entrees at very reasonable prices. Good family atmosphere, though not really good for infants or toddlers. A bit off the beaten path, but a good traditional restaurant with table service.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Not the best food or experience. The chicken parm was way over cooked and had too much breading on it. Forgot to bring drinks to a couple of people in our party. However the eggplant fries were awesome!

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

We wanted to try a different Italian restaurant since there are so many around us. This had to be one of the most expensive ones we've been to and the quality the poorest. Spaghetti was dried up and fried fish was also very dry and tasteless.