“Fun Place!”

Albanese's Roadhouse
Ranked #73 of 201 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: American, Deli, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Large portions and friendly service. I felt like part of the family when the owner came over and shook my hand!

Date of visit: April 2012

Reviewed December 12, 2011

The food was great. My kids had lasagna and the shrimp marinara, while i had the alfredo. Staff was attentive and very friendly. Only complaint is that they can't split checks and we were dining out with another family. The kids really enjoyed hanging out in the game room after dinner. A great evening.

Date of visit: December 2011
Reviewed June 24, 2011

We live near by and decided to try their Walleye fish fry. My wife had it baked and I had it breaded. It did not taste good. Overly fishy tasting. I found myself eating it just to get it over with. On the plus side you get soup or salad and pasta with your dinner entrees. The soup was good. The time from ordering to being served was quite slow, it wasn't extremely busy. The waitress was nice, but not memorable. I spend $60 there for a meal/drinks and it just wasn't worth it.

Date of visit: June 2011