“great food and atmosphere”

Albanese's Roadhouse
Ranked #115 of 175 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Delicatessen, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Appleton, Wisconsin
“great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2011

The food was great. My kids had lasagna and the shrimp marinara, while i had the alfredo. Staff was attentive and very friendly. Only complaint is that they can't split checks and we were dining out with another family. The kids really enjoyed hanging out in the game room after dinner. A great evening.

Visited December 2011

Waukesha, WI
“Poor Fish Fry-- Overall an Blah experience for $$$”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2011

We live near by and decided to try their Walleye fish fry. My wife had it baked and I had it breaded. It did not taste good. Overly fishy tasting. I found myself eating it just to get it over with. On the plus side you get soup or salad and pasta with your dinner entrees. The soup was good. The time from ordering to being served was quite slow, it wasn't extremely busy. The waitress was nice, but not memorable. I spend $60 there for a meal/drinks and it just wasn't worth it.

• Visited June 2011