“A great drive-in”
Review of John's Root Beer

John's Root Beer
Ranked #9 of 180 Restaurants in Waukesha
Reviewed June 26, 2009

I have been going to John's Drive-In for years. The root beer in heavy glass mugs is authentic drive-in fare. My favorites are the fish and BBQ pulled pork sandwiches.
You can specify the toppings on any sandwich you order. The food menu is varied.
The drive-in is open year-round and in the summer has custom-car nights. It does not have car-hops, or I would have rated it a five.

Reviewed November 3, 2007

John's is more then Excellent! My favorite is a nacho Dog with K. M. and O. Don't forget the cheese fries! And I suggest if you can , stay and have a HUGE MUG OF ROOT BEER! If you can't stay then I would either get the gallon of rootbeer, or a root beer float! They have a huge menu, those are just MY favorites! Don't forget to tip your server... most people look shocked when I leave a tip! Those kids usually take your order with out writing it down , or using the cash register!
I love going to John's in the summer, but its also a nice change of pace in the winter too!
Hope you enjoy it !