“Waukesha Gem”

Casa ole'
Ranked #45 of 181 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We have been here three times since in the last 6 months and always look forward to coming back.

The food is quick, delicious, and hot. Though the food good, it's the friendly service and family atmosphere that we enjoy the most. The staff is so attentive and all seem to really enjoy working there.

I've only ordered the Carne Asada because it's that good. Looking forward to our next visit and maybe trying a new dish.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Good food and good costumer service. Excellent to go with family, friends or boyfriend/girlfriend. I recommend!

1  Thank li_mqs
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Very charming restaurant, only a couple blocks from the bustling downtown area on Main Street. If you are touring Historic Downtown Waukesha, take the small walk to one of the best Mexican Restaurants I have been to. Plenty of parking in the lot behind them or across the street if you are driving a car. Reviewing the menu I noticed my favorite dish wasn't on it. Our waitstaff, Mariana, heard this and told me not to worry, they will make it for me! It was awesome! We had a party of 7 and everybody loved their food, and we ordered all different meals. Jose', our other waitstaff member, was efficient, polite, gracious and accurate. The bathrooms were clean and as my wife called them, nicely done. All accommodations were excellent. Kudos for such a splendid visit! We are looking forward to our next time there!

3  Thank Hawk42Wisconsin
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Since the new owners, the food is outstanding! The salsa and their warm chips are fresh and delicious! They have great guacamole too! The staff makes you feel like family! Great place for wonderful food

1  Thank Windchimes111