“Yum!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

We have been here a few times, and each time we have had a good experience. Their food is very good and seems to be a decent quality for quick service meals. They will also let you purchase their fresh dough by the pound to make homemade pizza, which I have done often.

• Visited December 2013

“Very dissapointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Had their pizza for the first time in 10 years. The thin crust was not thin. It was thick and chewy. They were very skimpy on toppings.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Saint Louis, Missouri
“So delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

LOVE Rosati's pizza! I live out of town now and we always get it for take out when we visit my parents. Very generous toppings (except the spinach, which for some reason is never enough). Delicious crust! I especially like the Double Dough crust! But the thin is good too! Haven't had the other crusts.

• Visited November 2012
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I'm a big rib fan and when Waukesha's Rosati's in on top of their game their ribs are great. However I've ordered many orders of ribs over the past year (I've ordered other things also) and it's hit and miss. I've always had them deliver. About half the time the ribs are dry and burnt. Last (and only) time I companied they said not to wait to call and let them know there was a problem. Well, tonight the ribs were so bad that there was a black crust on the entire bottom of the order and it crunched when I chewed. When I called (1 hr before closing time) they would not even answer the phone. I guess it's time to start ordering elsewhere. I never had a problem with a certain Waukesha Chicken place like this. Looks like they are getting my rib business from now on.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Best Chicago style in the area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Let's face it. It's hard to find great Chicago style pizza in the Milwaukee area. Rosatis is the closest. And that's from someone who grew up near the original in Mt Prospect. It is pricier but well worth it of you love deep dish.