“Michael's Restaurant is a very good value”

Michael's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 180 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Always good food and service in a nice atmosphere. Very consistant quality over the 6 times I have visited.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We went to Michaels on Sweetest Day...Not remembering that it was. The place was very busy. And we waited about an hour...Very worth the wait. The food was wonderful. We had the Tenderloins, with mushrooms, and haystack onions. They were done, perfectly. A fresh tasty salad and crispy bread, and baked potato. Who could ask for anything more??? But we did, and had the Creme Brule, as well. Also cudus to the dessert chel. It was wonderful.
Our server was Alex, and she was a joy.
I do enjoy fine food, and good service, DId not have a mixed drink, But the beer on tap, was a good choice.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

This was the first restaurant my wife and I visited in Waukesha over nine years ago, and we go back often. The food has always been excelent, the service has been great and the prices, while not as low as stated above, are not bad. Their pizza is excellent. If you don't really want a spicy sauce on your wings, the wings are wonderful and the mussels are to die for. I finally, reluctantly, ordered the scallops and shrimp our last time there, and the scallops were absolutely perfect. I don't often order them out because they are so hard to get right, and I have had many disappointments in the past at other places. There is one table behind a pillar, I must admit, but even there we have had fine service. We can both recommend this restaurant highly.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I've been going to Michael's for years and the service and food has never ceased to amaze me. Some of my favorites include the beef spiedini, chicken marsala, and a recent addition to the menu - a crabmeat crusted tilapia. If you're in the mood for pizza, this is the place to go. You can order take out at any time, which is convenient if you're not in the mood to go out. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the mood for good food.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I recently moved to Waukesha and like to dine out, we recieved some coupons through the mail and decided to check out Michael's and have been back at least once or twice a week...all I can say is the food is outstanding, I am hooked on the cappalacci della nonna, it is an amazing homemade seafood stuffed ravioli served with a delicious creamy tomato sauce they call a vodka sauce, best thing I have ever eaten!!! My husband tries something new every time, which I get to try and everything is amazing, the chicken spedini, lasagna, sicilian steak, chicken or veal marsala and the pizza is great! The service has always been fabulous, the servers are attentive, friendly, and eager to answer any questions! I say you must try this place, our experiences have been over the top every time we have dined or took food to go!