“Waukesha Gem”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I've been going to Michael's for years and the service and food has never ceased to amaze me. Some of my favorites include the beef spiedini, chicken marsala, and a recent addition to the menu - a crabmeat crusted tilapia. If you're in the mood for pizza, this is the place to go. You can order take out at any time, which is convenient if you're not in the mood to go out. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the mood for good food.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I recently moved to Waukesha and like to dine out, we recieved some coupons through the mail and decided to check out Michael's and have been back at least once or twice a week...all I can say is the food is outstanding, I am hooked on the cappalacci della nonna, it is an amazing homemade seafood stuffed ravioli served with a delicious creamy tomato sauce they call a vodka sauce, best thing I have ever eaten!!! My husband tries something new every time, which I get to try and everything is amazing, the chicken spedini, lasagna, sicilian steak, chicken or veal marsala and the pizza is great! The service has always been fabulous, the servers are attentive, friendly, and eager to answer any questions! I say you must try this place, our experiences have been over the top every time we have dined or took food to go!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The food was awesome, I had the zuppa di mare and the fresh mussels and loved it! They had an excellent wine selection as well. I will definitely bring my family and friends back to this restaurant again!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have eaten at Michaels before and see a lot of people ordering their pizza. I thought I would give it a shot and ordered 2 pizzas for takeout.

That was the worst pizza I had ever eaten ans I've bought the $1 specials from the grocery stores.

The price was outrageous ($35 for a 16" and a 12" pizza) . I'm sure ill go back but will never order their pizza again. You know its bad when your kid who only eats cheese pizza spits it on their plate.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Visiting Waukesha from from southern California. Read multiple reviews raving of good pizza and better service. We were there at about 4:30, so maybe one or two other tables had guests. Started with a nice dinner salad and ordered a large pizza. Our waitress was very nice, but After receiving our salad we did not see our waitress again until the pizza came out about 20 min later. The pizza was good, light flaky crust and not too greasy. We did not see our waitress for another 30 min. We DID see the entire wait staff socializing across the room. I mean, there were 3 tables to serve, but it was like we were left alone. There are not free refills on soft drinks which was also a great disappointment. I would have liked to have been informed of that because I finished it before our salad even came. When we received our bill there were extra pizzas added on. Our waitress was very apologetic, but something that should have been caught during such a slow period.

Overall good pizza, but left disappointed

1  Thank CaliforniaKing93117