“Delicious!”

Michael's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 175 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

The food was awesome, I had the zuppa di mare and the fresh mussels and loved it! They had an excellent wine selection as well. I will definitely bring my family and friends back to this restaurant again!

“Worst Pizza Ever!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have eaten at Michaels before and see a lot of people ordering their pizza. I thought I would give it a shot and ordered 2 pizzas for takeout.

That was the worst pizza I had ever eaten ans I've bought the $1 specials from the grocery stores.

The price was outrageous ($35 for a 16" and a 12" pizza) . I'm sure ill go back but will never order their pizza again. You know its bad when your kid who only eats cheese pizza spits it on their plate.

“Good food, expected better service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

Visiting Waukesha from from southern California. Read multiple reviews raving of good pizza and better service. We were there at about 4:30, so maybe one or two other tables had guests. Started with a nice dinner salad and ordered a large pizza. Our waitress was very nice, but After receiving our salad we did not see our waitress again until the pizza came out about 20 min later. The pizza was good, light flaky crust and not too greasy. We did not see our waitress for another 30 min. We DID see the entire wait staff socializing across the room. I mean, there were 3 tables to serve, but it was like we were left alone. There are not free refills on soft drinks which was also a great disappointment. I would have liked to have been informed of that because I finished it before our salad even came. When we received our bill there were extra pizzas added on. Our waitress was very apologetic, but something that should have been caught during such a slow period.

Overall good pizza, but left disappointed

1 Thank CaliforniaKing93117
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“A Waukesha favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Michaels is a consistently great place to dine for pizza or a whole lot more. They have the best thin crust pizza in town, but, in addition, they have a good selection of delicious complete Italian meals on the menu. Each entrée comes with a soup or salad and a choice of garlic bread or plain hot bread. Their soups are outstanding and they always have a choice of a creamy soup and a soup with a broth stock. The entrees cover a wide of pasta dishes, seafood or meat dishes. Sandwiches are also available. Their Beef Spiedini, Pork Involtini (simmered in a Kalamata olive tomato sauce) or Chicken Marsala are personal favorites. The atmosphere is somewhat like a supper club, but there is Italian music in the background and unlike other places the acoustics are great for carrying on a conversation with dinner companions. There is also a nice size bar available. In the numerous times we have gone here, we always find the entire wait staff to be exceptional – very friendly and eager to provide great service. Take-out is available.

• Visited March 2012
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Elegant but family friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

We really like Michael's. The atmospere is excellent. It's elegrant with the Italian music playing in the back groud. Great pizza and Lasagna. Nice meals with plenty of food for the price. Friendlt wait people and staff at desk.

Visited April 2012