“Hard to find with GPS but worth the hassle”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 178 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is a little hard to find but the service made it worth it. " Hailey" our server was a little gem. We had never been to a Texas Roadhouse and when our server found that out, she sent a manager over to introduce herself ( Stephanie) I must say the service from these two gals was top notch.
The food was so so for chain type steakhouse but the service made it worth every penny and then some.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Good food, reasonable prices, personable staff-- my main problem with it is that it's rather noisy. Very convenient to the Super 8 and Extended Stay America hotels across the street.

1  Thank William S
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Rarely disappointed with TR. Everything is always tasty and those rolls could make anyone happy. Try not to be seated behind the hostess stand. Seems the younger waiters/waitresses tend to congregate there to chat with their friends which is a little annoying when you're starving and sitting in the booth directly behind the wall, lol

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had high expectations for this place, especially the ribs. I'll admit, the ribs were good, but the atmosphere and the rest of the food just isn't my kind of restaurant. I've been here twice with friends that come here all the time and rave about it every time.

I don't enjoy the dances the girls have to do every 15 minutes - and neither do they. They were all just going through the motions, talking to each other, and completely not interested. I wish they had just not done it every 15 minutes.

Everything else I have had there (steak, salads, chicken sandwiches, etc.) is just not very good. If I pay to eat at a restaurant, I want it to taste better than something I could make at home. With the exception of the ribs, which I wouldn't rave about but were decent, nothing was really very good. It's not awful, but it just doesn't taste very good.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

good food, got a to go order, would be nice to be able to call ahead and pick-up for the guests at Super 8 and Extended stay