“Love Everything About This Place!”

Sakura Japan Sushi & Grill
Ranked #73 of 178 Restaurants in Waukesha
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Jenny who's one of the owners served us. She's very happy & extremely friendly! The service, food, and atmosphere was awesome! I liked their modern decor & upbeat music. I had the avocado roll, and the pumpkin roll (fried pumpkin, cucumber, spicy mayo) which was yummy! For dessert, I had mango mochi ice cream (mango ice cream wrapped in soft fluffy dough & dusted w/ a white powdery coating). Looking forward to coming back here again!

2  Thank Celeste S
There are newer reviews for Sakura Japan Sushi & Grill

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We brought our friends to Sakura and stayed longer than we anticipated because we were having so much fun! Our server was adorable and friendly and gave us special service and advise. The food was slow, but it was a busy night. When it did arrive, it was everything we could want and expect in Sushi. Prices are fair, food is presented well, motif is charming, and staff is entertaining. If you are wandering around downtown Waukesha - give this place a try. Side note - watch your bill. We gave our server 2 credit cards to split the bill and the cashier charged my friends card twice. We got billed what we should have. Honest mistake....but it happens. We will be back as often as we can!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am not very fond of Japanese food but my husband wanted to go eat sushi. I do not like sushi. My husband said it was great. I other hand just got some veggie tempura.I had a soda to drink and it was way overpriced because it was a can. So no refills...Next time I will drink water...

1  Thank MTM081416
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This has to be one of the most friendly asian restaurants we have encountered.

The staff is helpful, knowledgable and very friendly. The sushi and related food items are done well as is the non-sushi style food.

A particular treat is their Friday Fish Fry. It is high quality white fish in panko breading with sides of rice and korean style veggie pancakes. The bento style presentation is an additional treat.

2  Thank milwaukee__guy1
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

This is downtown typical sushi place. There was only 2 other tables for a Tuesday night so I expected better service. The food was good a the price was fair.I would go back. Only place I could find that was close and open later. Everyone was friendly. Would recommend.

1  Thank pperryii