Baymont Inn & Suites Waukesha
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleanroad constructionwafflesthe breakfast areabiscuits and gravyfree breakfastwould stay againnice staypillowscollegecerealmilwaukee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2007

You know I read all the reviews about this Ramada and was really uneasy about staying here for 2 nights but the locaton was great for Carroll College Orientation so we went ahead. When we arrived at the Ramada we were warmly greeted by the front desk agents and quickly received our room card. I had booked a family suite that had 2 queen beds livingroom with pull out sofa bed and refrig./microwave an 2 bathrooms. We were given room 110 main floor. If any of you are looking to book a family suite I would highly recommend this Ramada. The room was very clean both t.v.s worked and so did the remote's.
The refrig. was clean no funny smell in the room as indicated on other reviews. No smell of Famous Daves in the hallways. Beds were fantastic!!!! Firm yet soft. Breakfast was your basic. You could make a fresh waffle, have a bagel, danish, toast, cereal hot or cold types. Four different types of juice and coffee. Yogurts and fresh fruit. What more do you want or need!!!! I have to say I can't believe the other reviews commenting how bad this Ramada was. It makes me wonder if they stayed at the same Ramada. Dinner one night we asked the front desk to recommend some place for dinner. They told us about Chancery's which is across the street in the strip mall. What a fabulous restaurant!!! Great menu to choose from. I'm a travel agent and my standards are up there when it comes to my recommendations I would diffenetly book my client's at this Ramada.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank travelagent13
Reviewed June 28, 2007

My wife & I traveled to Wisconsin for 5 nights (4 in WI Dells & 1 in Waukesha) with our 3 daughters (6, 2 & 8 months). Our room had a very strange (bad) odor. The bathroom smelled like a stale cigar. The location was convenient for us, but we will never stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank MikeDB
Reviewed March 11, 2007

My grandson and I traveled to Milwaukee to watch LeBron James and attend Sports Show. Read reviews and decided to stay here. Was not full of college kids or noisy bowlers. Person at front desk was acceptable. Room was okay, clean, did not stink, bedding was good, towels looked fairly new. Checked out pool, four girls swimming and having fun, we had a basketball game to get too.

We made a point of getting ice and putting it in white bucket, no black flecks. Put apple juice in a white styrofaom cup, no black flecks. 9 year old was disappointed!

In the morning a very good breakfast, most 9 year old boys like waffle makers. Checked the pool, two families, Dad's in the water w/kids, Moms in chairs w/ coffee. We had a Sports Show / Trout Pond to get too.

Have to admit the remote control in our room would not turn on or off the TV. Channel up / down, volume up/ down, did work. Just would not turn the tv off. That was our only problem.

Asked grandson; Now that we have inspected the place tested the beds, ice, apple juice, would you stay here again? Yeah but next time I want to go into the pool!

It was $59.00 plus tax, leaving me money to buy / spoil my grandson with LeBron James souveniers, and three trips to the trout pond.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2007

We were there for state bowling and we brought a bunch of people in there and the hotel wasn't helpful at all they were really rude!!! The pool had so much chlorine in it you could not see the bottom of it. We asked to speak to a manager and there was not one on duty. Not a friendly place to stay. We were looking for someone in our group to see if they checked in they would not check they said there were too many of us just very unsatisfied with this hotel we will definatly not stay there again. We were being too loud which we we did not realize the desk clerk didn't give us a warning he told us that if we don't stop then we are going to get kicked out didn't even ask just demanded it. We spent money to stay here and we get treated like garbage. If you are thinking about booking this hotel I suggest going down the road a little bit to motel 6 or any other hotel in the area.

• Stayed: February 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank lg8
Reviewed January 8, 2007

We stayed in Waukesha for four or five days. Our flight arrived in the evening and we had trouble seeing the Ramada sign but we did notice the ice rink, which was next building to the hotel, it took us about two passes and a correct angle view to see the Ramada sign.

The person behind the registration desk told us to park near the pool door in the back and that was the furthest spot to park for us. Our room was just a few steps from the registration desk. This was December in Wisconsin and traveling with a toddler. It was difficult to locate the room as there were no sign or direction.

The air in the room was stale and our window had a view of the wall in the next building. We did have plenty enough towels though.

The person behind the registration when we checked out was very pleasant considering we checked out very early in the morning.

Be sure to try the ribs restaurant literally next door.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family