“Great Party food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: (262) 544-4099
Description: (262) 544-4099
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is the 2nd year we had food from Pai's Rib Place for our Christmas get-together with family. Once again the food was outstanding. The pulled pork and beef brisket melt in you mouth. Of course we had to have several sides: fries, coldslaw, beans and their delicious fried pickles. All were delicious. Their Apple Chunky Sauce was to die for!!!
I called the order in the day before and the girl did an excellent job satisfying my needs. The order was almost ready when my son picked it up the following day. We will include Pat's Rib House in our plans for next year. Its a shame they did have a restaurant near West Allis. Thank you Pat's Rib House.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Every time I call ahead for a take out order they tell me a time it will be ready so without delay I show up at that time. Every single time I get there they put my order in when I arrive thus I then have to wait for it to be prepared as if I was dining in! What makes it worse is if the place is busy my order is put in the same rotation as everyone elses and I have sit and wait sometimes up to 30-40 mins! Over the past year I have talked with other friends and family that said they've had the same experience. If you say it will be ready at a certain time and I show up at that time why should I have to wait as if I walked in and gave you my order? Every other restaurant that has take out in town has the order ready when they say it will be ready!!! As for the food, I'd say it's pretty good but the way they run their orders does take the shine off. I would go there more often if their service was better.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went here for Sat. Lunch. Learned they had no beef ribs, and that you have to call ahead for special ordering for beef ribs. Ok, we tried the baby back pork rubs. These were tasty, a little fatty, and overall, not as good as what I fix at home. This place serves the meats dry and offers 3-4 varieties of homemade BQ sauce for you to dress your own. A nice method, their sauces were quite good.
My pal had the pulled pork sandwich, which was, again, ok but no exceptional.

Very plain simple setting as noted by others. the sides of fries, cole slaw and fried green beans were tasty. Overall, an ok experience, but certainly nothing truly great and exceptional, as the reviews on this site suggest. We thought it was simply average, and is somewhat overrated on TA.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

First time encounter with Pats BBQ. Based on the reviews I had read, I decided it was a must to see what all the fuss was about. I was not disappointed. Pat's has some of the tastiest ribs, pulled pork and cornbread muffins that will make you say, "Dave, who? Hes no longer so famous." :) I brought my boy and fella to sample the fare and I must admit, my guy wanted to return the very next day to test out another item on the menu! The staff that night we ate in were very friendly and kept my boy entertained, as I am sure he kept them entertained as well. "Do you like Mario?" Lol! We will definitely be returning repeatedly to this amazing establishment. I'm already craving some of those delicious fries. Nom nom nom.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to Pat's for the first time even though its really close to my house. Ribs, pulled BBQ and Mac and Cheese bits were great!! The BBQ sauces are awesome.
There are a few tables, but its often busy when I drive by so call ahead. We did take out.

Tip